Wednesday 10 December 2014

Final Mould Shoot

To create my final design I started by cleansing and toning the skin, before adding a barrier foam. I then used pritt stick to flatten down the eyebrows to the head, as I planned to cover them. Then I applied prosaide to the prosthetic and the eyebrow area. When this was tacky and clear I applied the prosthetic to the skin, stretching it out as I did so. I then ensured this was all flat to the skin with no air bubbles by rolling the handle of a clean make up brush over the area from the middle to the edges, pushing out any air. Then, being very careful and covering the eye with a cotton pad, I worked around the edges of the prosthetic blending and melting them into the skin. After I had blended them both in, I used an orange-pink supra colour to cancel out the brow colour, before applying foundation all over the face. After looking at this I decided that I didn't like how the mid section of the brows looked while covered, I used a cotton bud and some cleanser to remove the glue and colouring before reapplying roundation in the surrounding area.
To finish off I flicked some of the reds and yellows from the alcohol activated palette, and used a dark concealer on a pointed eye liner brush to enhance and contour the indents in the mould.












No comments:

Post a Comment