Monday 1 December 2014

Practicing Redesign 3 on Model


I decided to try out redesign 3 as I keep thinking of this image which I referenced in this post when talking about tribalism following our visit from Kieron LeVine. I used nylon clothes poppers as I have used the metal ones before but found them difficult to conceal.
I used Ben nye Nose & Scar wax and liquid latex before sealing and covering with foundation & concealer.

I didn't put a design in the cheekbone area as I am rethinking patterns at the moment, but I still put the wax there to get an idea of how it will look.
I don't like how the poppers look so I don't think I'll use them, but I do like how it looks with the brow covered so I will do this in my reshoot.
I like the idea of the reshoot image and my first image being almost a boy/girl series, so I want to keep them similar but still unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment