Wednesday 22 October 2014

Experimenting with Changing the Face

I experimented with using elastic bands to change the appearance of the face.

 I really like how the cheeks look in the above image. The rubber bands have really accentuated the cheeks and made it look like I have really defined cheek bones. I like the shadows and curves that have been created on the face, and also how my top lip has changed shape quite a bit without me over lining them or pouting.


I thought the change in nose shape was quite interesting in this image.


I then attempted to conceal the rubber bands on the forehead using liquid latex. I thin this may have been more successful if I had spent a little more time ensuring the bands were not twisted, and maybe if i did a few more layers of the liquid latex, but I was aware that I didn't want to fill in the grooves in the skin that the bands had created.

No comments:

Post a Comment