Tuesday 11 November 2014

Creating Image 1

Products used:
  • Ben Nye Nose & Scar wax
  • Kryolan Sealer
  • Illamasqua translucent loose powder
  • Kryolan foundation
  • Dermacolour concealer
  • Kryolan eyeshadow
  • MUA Mascara
  • Dermacolour lipstick
 Health & Safety
  • Sealer- take care around eyes, ensure model has their eyes closed and be careful not to use on sensitive areas of skin.
Creating the look:
  • First I cleansed and toned the face, ensuring there was no moisturiser or grease based product on or around the cheekbone area
  • Next I rolled a small amount of wax between my fingers in a cone shape. I warmed this up a little in my hands.
  • I applied this to the cheekbone area and carefully started blending the edges out into the shape I wanted, ensuring edges were blended into the skin
  • I then cut wishbone shapes into the wax, keeping edges as clean as possible
  • Next I coated the entire prosthetic and surrounding area in sealer
  • I let this dry, using a cool hair dryer to speed this up
  • Next I powdered the prosthetic lightly
  • I applied foundation and concealer, contoured under the prosthetic slightly and then powdered the face
  • I filled in the eyebrows with eyeshadow, smudged brown shadow along the lashline and applied mascara, before applying the coral lip colour.
  • I then straightened the hair a little to take out any kinks.









No comments:

Post a Comment