Wednesday 12 November 2014

Practicing Redesign 2



Again, as I was practiving this look on myself, I found it a little more difficult to blend the wax out and create the cuts as effectively as I could have if I was using a model.
I used nose & scar wax to create this look again, which I set with liquid latex as I don't have any sealer at home. I blended this into the skin to make it look like it was part of the face, and not just something stuck on. I really like how this design looks with the brows covered, but I think that the cuts in the brow part may be too much.
After trying out these two designs, I would like to try out my third at some point and experiment with bringing the poppers in along the brow, as this will provide a different medium to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment