Wednesday 12 November 2014

Re-Designs of First Shoot

 This was my first redesign of my look. It is very similar to my original look, just with a slightly different pattern cut into the putty, and brought up over the brows.

 This was my redesign of my look. It features the same shape on the cheeks, but features blocked out brows that are raised slightly with putty, but not engraved. Then I added some bumps on the forehead inspired by the Shilluk people, but I thought i would use poppers for this to make it look a little different and almost robotic. I used poppers and latex before in a lesson and the images can be seen here. I would focus on blending these into the skin more if I used this design.

This third design isn't different to my initial one on the face, but I have simply brought the same design onto the collar bones using the same technique as on the cheek bones. This makes the look feel a bit more finished as it brings another body part into the design without doing too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment